Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nap Time!

So the other day, Peter woke up from his nap a little early, so I took him into our room to lie down with him. He didn't really want to sleep, so I had to pretend to sleep so I could easily ignore him.

So here I am, closing my eyes and snuggling with my precious baby boy. Suddenly, he starts poking my eye! Not only is he poking my eye, but he's also pulling on my lip and pinching my nose! I ignore him for a while, but finally I can't take it anymore. I hadn't cut his fingernails in a while, so he was kind of hurting me.

I opened my eyes to tell him no, but when I looked at him, he put his head down, rested his arm on the bed and closed his eyes! The little stinker was pretending to sleep! So, I closed my eyes again...but he started poking me again! So I let it go on for a while, then I opened my eyes to tell him no. He pretended to sleep again! This happened a couple more times before he really fell asleep.

He's such a jokester! He definitely takes after his dad in this area!

1 comment: