Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Being a Mom is So Much Fun!

As I sit here listening to my nine month old baby sleeping peacefully, I am reflecting back on these past few months and thinking how lucky I am to be the mom of this beautiful baby boy.

I love Peter's smile! Whenever he sees me, his grin spreads from ear to ear! It melts my heart to see that smile!


His laugh brings on laughter of my own! He's got the best laugh! He's not ticklish, but his giggles can be brought on by other means!

His talking is the best! He makes the cutest face when he says, "oo." I love hearing him say, "mama!" He's also making the cutest "s" and "t" sounds!

He's crawling! He is a mover! I was cleaning up his bath stuff tonight, and I heard this little voice behind me along with the shuffle of little knees on carpet. He had come to see me! I left the bathroom, went a little ways away, squatted, and waited to see what he would do. He got this big grin on his face and bolted for me! I loved it!



He's also walking with help! He loves to walk. When you hold his hands, he'll get the biggest grin on his face, giggle, and take his baby steps. He's pretty wobbly, so I can't let go, but he is so happy walking!


I just love this little boy! I can't believe how lucky I am to be his mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment